Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tuesday

No picture for today. Truth be told, Mommy can't remember exactly where she put the camera. She can think of three places she needs to look, but I keep her so busy she hasn't looked in those places yet.

I didn't sleep through the night last night. I like to keep my parents guessing. Hum...I wonder what I'll do tonight? Will I sleep or will I eat?

After my morning bath, we met Jonathan and his Mommy for lunch. The baked potatoes were yummy! Jonathan is so big--he sits in a high chair, and he eats pasta!

The store was next on the agenda. I like going to the store, cause people say I'm cute! It's really quite flattering. After we picked out a frozen pizza for my dad, we headed home.

Mommy had her book club tonight, so Daddy and I had a guys night--that's why we needed the pizza! I'm not old enough for pizza yet, so Mommy had some milk in the freezer all ready for me. Daddy got the milk ready and put it in a bottle and tried to give me the bottle. I wasn't exactly sure what to do with the bottle, so I just chewed on it with my gums. A little milk came out; I slurped and made choking noises. It was all rather exciting and new. Finally, Mommy came home and Daddy put that silly bottle away. I guess we'll practice with the bottle again on another day.

Time for bed... I must sleep cause tomorrow is a big day. Grandma Carolyn comes to town AND it is Aunt Jenna's birthday! Two things in one day is a lot for a little guy like me.

No comments: