Grandma Carolyn is here and we are having a wonderful time playing! In this picture, Grandma Carolyn is helping me get ready for bed. We decided to have a little chat before putting on my jammies. We talked about all kinds of things. I love talking, and I have lots to say.Today we went through my closet and put away all the clothes that no longer fit me. Then we washed and hung up all the clothes in the next size. I have tons of clothes! Mommy is excited because she has a whole new wardrobe selection to dress me from. What is it about girls and clothes? Maybe Daddy knows why girls like clothes so much; I'll have to ask him.
Tomorrow is a big day for me. It's my two-month birthday. To celebrate, Mommy is taking me to the doctors. Actually it's not a celebration...I have to get some shots. YUCK! I have heard that shots aren't fun. Ava told me they sting a little bit. Mommy said she's not excited about the shots either. She went on to say that she might make Grandma Carolyn hold me for the needles--Mommy's a chicken! Mommy said she's mostly taking me to the doctors to find out how much I weigh. I'll let you know how the appointment goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment