Monday, December 19, 2005

Another Goodbye

Early this morning, we took Grandma Carolyn back to the airport. We were really pretty sad. It was so good to have Grandma Carolyn here for another visit. Somehow we've got to figure out how to keep having visits every two months!

After we got home, Mommy fed me while Daddy caught up on some sleep to get rid of his headache. While I was eating, I decided to "leak" all over Mommy! Yep, I made a pretty big mess! Mommy said I should have planned better. You see, Grandma Carolyn doesn't mind baby "fluid", but Mommy--she minds a lot! Mommy was pretty brave, and she got both of us cleaned up. It was one big mess! Mommy said she's tired of leaks, so she's moving me to the next diaper size. She's a clever Mommy; however, I'm sure I'll find a way to keep the leaks coming. :-)

Here's a picture of me all clean. I'm wearing my giraffe outfit from Grandma Lou. Bright colors are easiest for me to see, so this is a super fun sleeper to wear! (I like to rub my eyes when I'm tired. Mommy thinks it's cute.)

I'm off for a nap. We're going to my Dad's office party tonight. I'm sure I'll steal the show, so I'd better be rested up!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Hi Jamey,
Here's a leaking tip from one expert to another: A great opportunity for leakage is when your parents forget to make sure the elastic on your diaper is pointing out. Then you can leak out the leg. It works great!
Love,
Jonathan
PS-I was so glad to see you last night!