Sunday, December 18, 2005

Talking with Grandma Carolyn

I told Grandma Carolyn lots of things today. I'm quite the chatter. I coo and goo when Grandma Carolyn talks with me--it's lots of fun.

I'm wearing my Christmas present from Great-Aunt Kendy, Great-Uncle Jim, Cousin Kristine, and Cousin K.C. It has trucks with wheels on it.

Since we're going to my other grandparents for Christmas instead of being at home, Grandma Carolyn and Mommy took down the Christmas decorations this morning. They got them all organized and labeled; that made Daddy really happy. And it will be nice for Mommy to come home to a clean and neat house.

Happy Birthday to Aunt Andrea! She's my cousin baby Noah's mommy. I can't wait to meet them! And I can't wait to meet my Uncle Rob; he tells great stories.

Well...Me and Mommy are going to help Grandma Carolyn pack. Not because we want to, but because it's time. We're being very brave, because hopefully we'll have another visit with Grandma Carolyn soon. What a fun time we had!

No comments: