I've been impressing my parents this morning. The first thing that I did was suck my thumb. When Daddy went in to get me up from my nap, he found me with my thumb in my mouth! This made my parents so happy. They've been wanting me to find my thumb ever since I was born.I decided to top the thumb trick and really blow them away. I got ready, and then I rolled from my tummy to my back!!! You should have heard the two of them; they were louder than kids on Christmas morning! Dad got me to roll again and Mommy ran for the camera. Here are the pictures they snapped.
My parents are so easy to please. Anything I do qualifies me as an "advanced" baby in their book. They think I'm just the most wonderful and talented little thing (besides Norah, of course). I just let them think it--I wouldn't want to be the one to burst their bubble...
1 comment:
I can't believe he rolled over!! I think you've got a child prodigy on your hands...
Caroline
Post a Comment