Wednesday, December 14, 2005

For the Grandmas

Great-Grandma Maryalice gave this shirt to me, so I could wear it when my grandmas came right after I was born. Except that Mommy forgot to put the shirt on me. She says she had a few other things on her mind at the time.

Since we're picking up Grandma Carolyn from the airport tonight, and since it's the last time I'll see a grandma while I can still fit into the shirt, I'm wearing the shirt this evening.

Hello to all of my grandmas...I love each one of you very much!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Dear Jamey,
I think you are going to grow out of that good-looking shirt soon. You are getting big!
Love,
Jonathan

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamey! That is one COOL shirt! Grandma's are so fun, but then so are "aunties"! I LOVE your smile for your Aunt's birthday! Have fun with your Grandma Carolyn and LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!!!! lOVE, Aunt Dee