Thursday, December 08, 2005

Snow? Well...kind of...

Seventeen degrees is what Mommy's outdoor thermometer said this morning when we were checking to see if we got any snow. It's freezing cold, but we only got a TINY bit of snow. Mommy says it hardly counts as my first snow.

Regardless, Mommy wrapped me up and we went outside to take pictures. Here's me, looking like a burrito, in the snow!

Mommy says maybe we'll get "real" snow at Christmas time when we're at Grandma Lou and Grandpa Jere's house. She said Grandpa Jere has a snowplow, and when I'm old enough, I can help plow the driveway. I think I might be old enough right now. I'll have to check with Grandpa Jere.

Enough about the snow...or lack there of...

Yesterday I made Mommy really excited! She was playing with me while I was lying on my changing table. Mommy held up a toy and I grabbed it all by myself! Then I shook the toy to hear the little beads shake. Mommy was so excited!!! She called Daddy right away to share the news (he's on a trip). Oh how easy it is to impress my parents--they are so easy!

No comments: