Saturday, December 31, 2005

Sharing

Sharing--I'm not sure how I feel about sharing. Norah loves to share with me. Every time I get something new, Norah likes to check it out. Here she is chewing her bone while lying on my new tummy-time rug from Aunt Julia.

Daddy loves to share, too. He even knows a sharing song: A sharing time is a happy time, a happy time, a happy time. We share our books and we share our toys. We have a happy time! Grandma Lou taught the song to Daddy when he was a little boy.

Mommy, on the other hand, does not like sharing. She says sharing is a good way to have other people wreck your things. Daddy tells her not to be so materialistic and dramatic. And then he sings her the sharing song. I don't think Mommy likes the song, cause she gets a disturbed look on her face when Daddy starts singing.

As for me? Well...I guess sharing isn't so bad. It's kind of fun sharing with Norah...

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Hi Jamey,
Will you sing the sharing song to me? I think we might need it at our house. And I think my mommy might agree with your mommy.
Love,
Jonathan
PS-This post made my mommy and daddy crack up!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamey! This is Great Aunt Dee writing from California. I LIKE your sharing song and I agree with your Daddy! Your Mommy would have liked to been an "only child" as did your great Mom mom (wish she was). God had other plans!

Sharing is lots of fun and perhaps you could help TEACH your Mommy how to DO it... Sharing your slobbers is a good start! Then you know those OTHER messes? Well, I think she is LEARNING with your teaching her. GOOD JOB. I will help you think of OTHER ways to teach her about sharing LATER. Lots of love, Great Aunt Dee