Thursday, December 08, 2005

Henry and Ava

Ava is one of my girlfriends--actually I don't know very many girls--mostly I know boys. Her mommy and my mommy are friends, too. We both have bathrobes, and our mommies thought it would be fun to take bathrobe pictures. Here we are in our bathrobes.

My real name is Henry, and when I'm with Ava, Mommy likes to call me Henry. She thinks that "Ava and Henry" sounds like a cute old couple sitting on a bench in the park. My Mommy is silly!

Before pictures, and to celebrate the snow, I had lunch today with my friends Jake and Ava. Their mommies came, too. We had soup and sandwiches. Jake got a fun toy, and his lunch came in a lunch bag! Mommy said when I'm bigger, I can order the same thing. It was fun having lunch with my friends.

No comments: