Happy Birthday cousin Kristine! Mommy tried to get me to smile for you, but all I had was a smirk! Mommy didn't think it was possible, but I was a little bit tired and wanted to rub my eyes rather than smile for the camera. Regardless, I still love you and can't wait to meet you!Last night I slept for 9 1/2 hours straight! Mommy had to get up and check on me, because she woke up worried. When I finally woke up, I told her she was silly for checking on me in the night. Mommy is always saying, "I would love to sleep for a long stretch." And then when I make it happen, she's worried! Go figure! I didn't think my Mommy was that hard to please. :-)
Today we're catching up on laundry. Then we have some final Christmas errands to run. And then I'm going out to dinner with Mommy and Daddy! They're hoping I'm good at the resturant, but we'll see. I haven't decided if I'll be on my best behavior or not. Hum...such a big decision for such a little guy...
1 comment:
Jamey,
Great job on the sleeping! Long sleeps are bliss. Repeat that to yourself, and you'll get the hang of it. "Long sleeps are bliss."
Love,
Jonathan
Post a Comment