
Way, way back before I was born at my California baby shower, my aunties gave me these outfits. I wasn't able to wear them until now because I hadn't grown enough. Now I am big enough, so Mommy and Grandma Carolyn put me in the outfits today and took my picture!
The bug shirt is from my Aunt Tammy. Someday, Aunt Tammy said she's going to come and help me find some really neat looking bugs in my back yard. Mommy and Daddy said that was fine, cause bugs aren't their favorite thing.
Aunt Dyana gave me the camouflage pants and the little khaki shirt. Aunt Dyana works at the Gap and finds all kinds of cute things for babies to wear. Last night, Aunt Dyana called to find out what size I'm wearing these days. Could it be that she was out shopping for her nieces and nephews? I wonder... Daddy says Aunt Dyana's outfit is one of his favorites. That's why he's in the picture with me.
By the way, Grandma Carolyn thinks I'm starting to look more like my Daddy. When I was first born, she thought I looked like my Mommy. Who do you think I look like these days?
2 comments:
I think Jamey and his Daddy look like twins :) This is a great picture, cause you can really see the similarities! Can't wait til next week!!
i think jamey has his aunt jenna's curvy mouth:)
Post a Comment