Great-Mom-mom is on a plane going home to California.
Mommy said that no one else is allowed to visit ever again. It's Mommy's new rule. She says it's too hard to say goodbye. I don't think my Mommy really means no one can come to our house for a visit. I think she is just saying this today because she is sad.
The airport security guard asked Great-Mom-mom if she was having a good day. Great-Mom-mom said, "No, I had to tell my great-grandson goodbye." The security guard reminded her that she had to say hello in order to say goodbye. So that's what Mommy is remembering tonight--she's remembering that while goodbyes may be sad, at least she got to say hello.
Thank you for coming Great-Mom-mom! We had such a fun time playing with you!
Saturday, December 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment