Tummy-time was so much better today! I really enjoyed the rug that my Aunt Julia made for me. It's fluffy and catches my fingers when I'm playing. It's just great! Thank you Aunt Julia!!!Mommy was kind of worried about me yesterday. She said I wasn't quite myself. She even went so far as to call Grandma Carolyn and Great-Mom-mom. The grandmas told Mommy to put me to bed, and after a good night's sleep, Mommy could reevaluate the situation. After nine and a half hours in my crib (the longest I've ever slept), I'm back to my normal self. We are having a wonderful day!
So...now that I'm feeling like me again...I was wondering...when are you coming to visit me?
PS: I'm hoping Mommy will have some time later today or tomorrow so she can help me post some more Colorado Christmas pictures.
1 comment:
Hi Jamey,
My mom says to tell your mom that you're getting so big and so cute. You look like a big boy! We have been watching your adventures and will be done with our traveling adventures soon, too. Maybe we can see you when we get back!
Love,
Jonathan
Post a Comment