Saturday, December 24, 2005

How many people does it take...















...to give a baby a bath? Well, at Grandma Lou's and Grandpa Jere's house it takes a LOT of people to get me clean. Today, everyone helped! I must have been extra dirty or something. I must say it was a wonderful bath; I enjoyed the extra company.

Today is my Great-Grandma Jeanne's birthday. She is my Grandpa Patrick's mommy. Since she was born on Christmas Eve, a day when people are thinking about Christmas and not birthdays, Great-Grandma Jeanne used to celebrate her birthday in July.

Even though today is Christmas Eve, we're not going to celebrate or open presents yet. We have to wait for Uncle Seth and Aunt Joy to come to town. They arrive on Tuesday evening, so that will be our "Christmas Eve" celebration. Mommy is sad about the delay in present opening, but she is being very brave. I'm pretty lucky, cause Grandpa Jere said I can open a present tomorrow before Uncle Seth and Aunt Joy arrive. I'm telling you it pays to be a baby!

Tonight Aunt Jenna comes in. I can't wait to meet her. Time for milk, so I must go... I'll blog again soon!

No comments: