Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wedding Day: The Wedding

Today was the day I got to be the ring bearer in Michelle's wedding. Here I am with Grandma Lou, Grandpa Jere, and Michelle. Michelle's mom and dad live in heaven, so Grandma Lou and Grandpa Jere filled in for today.

And this is Pamela. She is who I walked down the aisle with. Isn't she cute?

Mom thought this picture was especially cute.

A little nervous that I might mess up my tux, Mom and Dad let me walk around half dressed between pictures. :-)

After lots of smiles and flashes, it was finally time for the wedding to start. Mom and Jack settled in a seat up front (snacking on pretzels) while Pamela and I got ready with Dad in the back. (Do you like Jack's tie? He really liked it!)

And here we are! We did SUCH a GOOD job walking down the aisle! Being a ring bearer is a fun responsibility.

The reception is coming up next!

1 comment:

Neely News said...

very cute Jack!
Love,
Aunt Elizabeth