Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Airport

Yesterday we had a fun adventure. Great-Mom-mom, Great-great-Aunt Dee, and first-cousin-three-times-removed Beth had a three-hour layover at the Denver airport. They were on their way home from visiting cousins in Kansas. Since we're super close to Denver and since we don't really see them all that often, we decided to head on up for a visit.
Those three ladies had ALL kinds of stuff in their bags especially for Jack and me. We snacked and visited the layover away. It was so much fun. We even got to ride a BUS to and from the parking lot and airport. Grandmas, buses, new trucks--I can't think of a better way to spend a day!

Thanks for spending your layover with us!

1 comment:

Neely News said...

I've been waiting all day for this entry. :) I'm so glad that you guys got to see Mom-mom too.
Love,
Aunt Elizabeth