Yesterday, before we headed outside to play, we made a quick trip to the grocery store. Mom had to pick up some chicken to go with our Farmers Market veggies. Immediately Jack and I spotted the lobsters. We were fascinated.
I told Mom she could just leave us at the lobsters while she went and did all the other shopping. She didn't think that was a good idea, so we just stood by the lobsters for a while. I think I might want a pet lobster someday.
Lobster watching over, we headed home for a super fun day spent outside. We played in the sand and swam in the kiddie pool. Having dry air and access to a great backyard sure makes life lots more fun for our Mom. :-)
2 comments:
When we go shopping the lobsters are a must see also.
Love ~ Noah & Aunt Andrea
Dear Jamey,
I had a lobster as a pet once when I was a 7th grade teacher. Mine was an expensive pet. After I took the rubber bands off of his claws, he kept attacking the water filter and I kept replacing it. When I didn't replace the filter fast enough, he...um...died.
Maybe a goldfish would be a pet to consider?
Love,
Jonathan's mom
Post a Comment