Sunday, July 05, 2009

A Paris Street Market

Yesterday Mom took the day off and went to A Paris Street Market with Grandma Lou.
Mom had a great time. She thought the paint job on this dresser was pretty, so she took a picture.
Even though we currently have no house, Mom brought this home with her. She thought it was awfully cute for $24.50.
Here's a picture of a dresser with the drawer pulls painted over. I have a feeling our yellow dresser is in for a re-do.
And here's a enamel basin filled with herbs and rocks. Mom thought it was quite sweet looking.
I have a feeling Mom will be going back to Littleton in the near future.

4 comments:

Joy said...

so fun, Karyn! love the little table you got!

Anonymous said...

That adventure looks so much fun. I wish I was with you!
Muriel

Jonathan's Mom said...

Love the treasure you found and the adventures you're having in CO!

Ava said...

I L.O.V.E. your little blue table! What a deal! I am glad ya'll are having fun!!