Dear Jamey and Jack,
Well, our Internet connections have been few and far between on this trip, so once again it's two days of posts today...
Dad started off yesterday with an appointment while I wandered the streets of Salem. It was super, extra, really hot! Never the less, I had a nice time looking in cute shops and Dad had a good appointment.
Since it was our anniversary, Dad took the rest of the day off. We headed back out to the coast. After eating a late lunch, we decided to check out this lighthouse. It is the tallest lighthouse in Oregon and was used until 1973. Kind of cool, don't you think?
Well, our Internet connections have been few and far between on this trip, so once again it's two days of posts today...
Dad started off yesterday with an appointment while I wandered the streets of Salem. It was super, extra, really hot! Never the less, I had a nice time looking in cute shops and Dad had a good appointment.
Since it was our anniversary, Dad took the rest of the day off. We headed back out to the coast. After eating a late lunch, we decided to check out this lighthouse. It is the tallest lighthouse in Oregon and was used until 1973. Kind of cool, don't you think?
2 comments:
happy anniversary!!
No, I cannot believe it has been 9 years! So glad you are having fun.
Love you guys, Aunt Kendy
Post a Comment