Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wedding Day: The Reception

After the wedding we headed on over to the reception! There was to be lots of toasting, so each place setting had a champagne glass. Dad filled Jack and my glasses up with sparkling cider, and we drank up! Jack even put a few peanuts in his drink.

I sure liked those fancy glasses.

And then it was time for toasting. (Jack and I got started a bit on the early side.) Grandma Lou and I clinked glasses and said "here's to Michelle".

After the toasts Jack headed over to Grandpa Jere's lap. We were out of candy at our end of the table. Grandpa Jere still had some left. Jack is one smart cookie! He charmed some more candy out of Grandpa Jere.
Sugared up, we headed out to dance. A couple of bridesmaids asked me to dance, but I only wanted to dance with Pamela. I'm a pretty good dancer; I think I get it from Grandpa Jere. He's a really good dancer!

Head on over to the movie blog for some action on the dance floor!
It sure was a fun wedding! We are thankful to Michelle and Sean for including us in their special day.

4 comments:

Joy said...

oh.my.goodness. that video is SO stinkin' cute!! thank you so much for posting pictures tonight, karyn. i've been thinking about the wedding all day and wondering how everything went! i'm so glad jamey did a great job - he sure looked incredibly handsome :) and i do indeed love jack's tie. that picture with he and gpa jere is beyond cute :) glad it was a fun day! michelle looked beautiful.

Ava said...

very sweet!

Joy (Mia's Mom) said...

Jamey,
You looked very handsome!
Jack,
Love the tie!
Joy

Allison Bellomy said...

looked like a great time! the boys looked so handsome!