Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today's Trip to the Zoo, Part 2

Still searching for the bears, we noticed a zoo keeper with a tiger skin! I asked her where the tiger was. She said he got old and died...in San Diego (Mom and I both like to have lots of information, so we ask lots of questions). Tiger fur is really soft.

Finally we found the lower bear exhibit. Where, oh, where is the bear?

There he is! He was up sunning on a rock.

Bears found, we were hungry! Mom had packed a lunch, so we found a table and ate some yummy food.


It was another great day at the zoo! I wonder what animal we'll hunt for on next week's trip...

1 comment:

Julia said...

sounds like a good trip to me! i wish i could have been there again. im glad you steered clear of the annoying hotdog/pickle juice icee man....