We completely forgot to show you these pictures. Here's how it happened...
Sunday morning we headed upstairs (still wearing our jammies) to find some breakfast. Grandma Lou found some cereal for us, and we headed outside.
Sunday morning we headed upstairs (still wearing our jammies) to find some breakfast. Grandma Lou found some cereal for us, and we headed outside.
But then we got hot.
So we took off our jammies!!! Oh my!!!
N*ked breakfasts might be the most fun thing ever!
Well...maybe not the most fun thing...
After breakfast Dad let us pee outside! That's the MOST fun thing!
Mom just rolls her eyes, giggles, and says, "Boys!"
2 comments:
My mom says that you both should watch out because your mom is going to show of that picture at your wedding rehearsal dinners.
Love,
Jonathan
That is the most fun and discreet naked picture I have ever seen - I laughed and laughed! I still remember James at Jack's age (together with the very dignified Matt Stump), naked in the house in Eagle River, running around and slapping their cute little tushies! Boys are too fun!
Post a Comment