Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Up on the Roof

Jack, who is still up to his staying-up-in-the-night tricks, is cramping Mommy's picture taking time. I'm thinking until Jack and Mommy get a bit more sleep, there might not be very many pictures of him. So, if you want to see pictures of Jack, pray he sleeps!

I, however, am having a wonderful time with Grandma Lou. This evening we spent some time throwing balls up on the roof. When the balls land on the slope of the roof, they roll back off the roof for me to catch. This game can keep me entertained for minutes upon minutes! Not everyone is allowed to throw things up on their roofs, but if you are allowed to do so at your house, you should give it a try! Let me know if you think it's as fun of a game as I think it is...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Henry!
Jake the kid I use to nanny for before getting married and moving to Iowa loved all kinds of sports like you and would throw balls up on the roof to see them roll off and catch, sometimes they would try to see if they could throw it to the other side.
Love,
Aunt Elizabeth