Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thanks, Grandma Lou!

This morning we had to say good-bye to Grandma Lou. Auntie Joy and Oliver came to pick her up and take her to the airport. Before they left, we posed for a few pictures. Here is Grandma Lou with "her kids". Mommy thought, since each person looked different in each picture, she would post all three. Thanks for coming to help us with our adjustment to Jack, Grandma Lou!



In other news... I was sad when Grandma Lou left, but I wasn't sad for too long! You know why? Cause a big, huge work truck drove by Jack's window! I sure do like watching the work trucks.
Of course, once the truck was too far down the road for me to see it anymore, I asked where Grandma Lou was. Dad said she was at the airport, so I started missing her all over again... Never fear, I'm only grandparent-less for three days. Great-Mom-mom arrives on Sunday! Fun times with grandparents will continue--Having a baby brother has turned out to be a pretty good deal!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Jack looks very grown-up and aware in these great pictures. Amazing. Love, Auntie Zona

jenna's blogs said...

boy oliver couldn't get enough of grandma lou there could he!?!? he's just staring at her in all three pics!

cute cute:)

Joy and Mark said...

Jamey cracks me up...
Joy