
I started off this morning by holding Jack. Boy, oh boy, is he a noisy baby! Yep, my baby brother is quite the screamer! Regardless he's pretty cute, so we try not to be bothered by all the noise.
Then we had to say good-bye to Grandpa Jere. He has to be back at work tomorrow, so he made the long trip home today. Thanks for coming Grandpa Jere!

After holding Jack, Grandma Lou and I went on a few errands. At one of the stores we visited, Grandma Lou found a very special fire truck for me. It even came with a fire fighter named Michael. When I poke the lights, loud siren noises happen. I really, really like my fire truck. Thanks Grandma Lou!

Here's another picture of me and my fire truck. Pretty much I played with my fire truck all afternoon.

Pretty soon it was time for Dad and Grandma Lou to run another errand. I loaded up Michael and the fire truck, and off we went. Jack stayed at home with Mommy. Mommy said Jack seemed to like his swing this evening. Will he like it tomorrow evening? We'll just have to wait and see...
1 comment:
Hi Jamey,
I had fun playing with you this evening - thanks for coming over!
And my Dad thinks that Jack looks just like your Mommy :)
Love, Oliver
Post a Comment