
Well, after making it through yesterday, we had a great morning. And then the electricity went off. Oh, yes, it's true. We did not have electricity. Mommy can't vacuum without electricity. Mommy is determined to vacuum. Oh my, oh my! Good thing we were invited to play at Spike's this morning! Mommy needed a distraction. Good thing Daddy's office talked us into having lunch with them. Mommy still needed a distraction.
After the distractions Mommy is feeling better about things...well, and the electricity came back on, so Mommy is cool once again. Let me tell you, hot, pregnant mommies are not the best kinds of mommies to have!
Now that the air conditioning is back, we're getting ready for Grandma Carolyn's arrival. She comes tonight! We're getting excited! Two days till I'm a big brother!
3 comments:
Hi Jamey,
It sounds like things sure are busy at your house! I am glad we got to play this morning - and I'm especially glad I got to ride in your car!
Love,
Aba Grace
Jamey,
I had a great time at lunch - thanks for inving me :o)
Joy
So good seeing you the other night! Sorry the last few days have been so hard! praying for you and Jack!
Post a Comment