It's official! I am really a big brother!!!
My baby brother John Buchanan (we're calling him Jack) arrived Friday, August 3rd at 8:10am weighing 7lbs and 6oz measuring 19 1/4 inches long. (Yep, he was a lot smaller than we'd thought...more on that in another post.) Mommy and Jack are both healthy. Thanks for your prayers regarding those details!
My baby brother John Buchanan (we're calling him Jack) arrived Friday, August 3rd at 8:10am weighing 7lbs and 6oz measuring 19 1/4 inches long. (Yep, he was a lot smaller than we'd thought...more on that in another post.) Mommy and Jack are both healthy. Thanks for your prayers regarding those details!
We have lots of pictures and stories to show and tell, but for now we're tired! Until we're a bit more rested, here are the pictures of Jack coming home this afternoon. I spent lots of time at the hospital visiting him, but it sure was special to greet him at our very own door! We even had matching little brother/big brother t-shirts. After Norah introduced herself, I showed Jack some of the animals I got for a big brother gift.
Stay tuned!!!
8 comments:
Congratulations, Jamey!
Love,
Jonathan
I LOVE his hair...glad we got to see you guys at the hospital, sorry we had a bit of bad timing :o) (By the way, you looked great, Karyn)
See you soon,
Joy (and Mark)
Welcome home!! I'm leaving today to go to Alaska to visit your little cousin Ezra!
Love,
Laura
Happy Homecoming!
We are excited for another visit!
We hope this finds everyone doing well! We Love You!
Jenny, for all
Congratulations! Glad things went well!
Congratulations! So happy that everything went well! I'm impressed that you already got pictures up! Thanks! Both your boys are so cute!
Karyn you are amazing! Thanks so much for getting the pictures up so soon! (I was checking all the time!:) Jack is adorable and I love how Jamey is sharing his toys with him. Be looking for a box very soon.
Love you all,
Ami
Congrats! Jack inherited a GREAT head of hair!
Post a Comment