As we were waking up this morning, we heard lots of loud work-truck noises outside my window. Grandma Carolyn decided to load up "her boys" in the double stroller and head outside to find the truck while Mommy took a little nap.
We found the truck right across the street from our house! We parked the stroller and settled in for a long watch. That bulldozer drove back and forth right in front of me! The nice driver even waved to me! What a great start to our day.
Later in the day, Mommy and Grandma Carolyn caught Jack smiling on camera. While Mommy and Grandma Carolyn are convinced it was a "real" smile, I think it was probably just a gas bubble.
While Jack smiled, Dad and I collected our supplies (chips and milk) and settled in to watch some Saturday afternoon golf.
It's way too hot to play outside this afternoon--we've even got a heat advisory warning us to be careful to stay cool and hydrated. I'm thinking we might need to make smoothies or, at least, eat popsicles. I sure do like icy treats! Especially on hot days like today.
No comments:
Post a Comment