Mommy and Dad got Jack all dressed up in his little brother shirt. First Jack had a picture with Dad...
Isn't he sweet? The white blanket is the same blanket I came home from the hospital in. My Great-Great-Grandma Hiett made it for us. She's 103 next month and hopefully we'll get to introduce Jack to her this February.
And now I think you're caught up! Now you know how it all happened. If there's anything thing we left out, just let us know and we'll try to remember to fill you in.
Oh--and for those of you who asked...Mommy is going to find some pictures of me and post them along side pictures of Jack so you can decide if we look alike...but that will have to wait for another day. The lawn mowing people are here to mow our lawn, and I must go supervise.
No comments:
Post a Comment