After his trip to the doctors', Jack was super tired. He didn't even care that Mommy snuck in and took his picture. Isn't he cute? He looks all snugly and cozy!
Mommy thought it would be fun if Jack and I wore our Polo rompers today. Of course, we had to pose for a picture. Here we are! I'm holding Jack with a little bit of help from Grandma Carolyn. Holding Jack is very serious business; I have to be very careful, and that takes concentration. "Sweet, sweet boys," said Mommy as she snapped our picture...
3 comments:
What a sweet picture! I love it and can't wait to see you guys next week!
Love, Aunt Joy
Henry,
I just love the picture of you holding Jack in the rocking chair and the one from the other day of you all sitting in the chair with Grandma Carolyn including Norah. I can't wait to come play with you at the end of September!
Love,
Aunt Elizabeth
Karyn! Jack is smiling for the picture...wow. Two weeks old and he already knows exactly what to do. Amazing, way advanced for his age, I would say :o)
Precious boys.
Love,
Joy
Post a Comment