Friday, May 19, 2006

THREE more teeth!!!

While I was having my before-bedtime milk this evening, Mommy thought she felt something sharp. Upon further investigation (investigating is a tad uncomfortable--just look at the picture!), THREE new teeth were found in my mouth!

Yep, today, THREE new teeth popped through. Today's new teeth are all on the top--middle right, side right, and side left. I already had the two bottoms and the top left. My grand total of teeth is up to SIX!!! Mommy says this is quite the accomplishment for a seven-month-old.

I know I blogged a lot today...I'm finished now, and I'm going to bed. I've got to be rested for tomorrow's trip to the airport! Good night!

2 comments:

Meggan said...

jamey,
i was sorry to hear about your injury.
[sometimes you can get milk when you have a nasty owie, which helps ;) ]
and speaking of milk, bud, you've got to slow down on those teeth! owie for mama
but good for eating zucchini!
-jonas

PS.
I have not seen a killer whale, but I have seen a grey whale fluking on a boat in ressurection bay! [oh, he wasn't fluking ON a boat, I was in the boat touring with my family and grandparents from ny]
anyway, thats all my experience about whales.
-j-e.p.j.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamey! It is Aunt Dee writing from California! I am so excited that you have so many teeth! I got them early also! And I work for a dentist. Maybe it means YOU will BE a dentist. It is a good thing to be if you want a LOT OF MONEY....:)

I am sorry you took a tumble and have an ugly red spot. :( You must be more CAREFUL... I remind my grandchildren to "watch fingers" EVERY time they shut the car door.. Maybe your Mom could say "don't fall over!" each time you sit up! I wonder if that would work?

Has anyone told you how adorable you are? You are the cutest baby! I wish you would move to California. And I don't think you look like an Arkansas Hillbilly boy... Well, maybe, they are kinda CUTE! (Jethro in the Beverley Hillbilly's was CUTE!)

Glad you are going to get to see your Grandma today... Grandma's are pretty FUN. Joey and Ali (your cousins's) get to spend the day with ME! I can't wait!
I love you! Aunt Dee