Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hooray, hooray, Oliver is on his way!!!

Mommy had Cooking Club last night, so Dad and I had a guys' night. Well, almost a guys' night--Norah was with us and she's a girl, but not a girl-person, so it was still like a guys' night.

Anyway, this morning, Mommy found all kinds of cute pictures on the camera. This was her favorite one. Norah and I laughing together.

This morning, Mommy and I are waiting for Oliver to be born. Yep, hooray, hooray Oliver is on his way!!! (Aunt Joy's friend Sarah came up with that fun saying.) He's trying to come right now!!! I'm going to take a nap, so I'll be rested up when I meet Oliver. Oh, I simply cannot wait! Grandma Lou is keeping us updated by phone, and Mommy and I are camped out at Aunt Joy's since her house is close to the hospital. We'll head to the hospital just as soon as my little cousin is here...or maybe before...if we get impatient. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Hi Jamey,

You are sooo lucky. I wish I was getting a cousin!

Love,
Jonathan