Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Before and After

Usually, after breakfast, Mommy and I have playtime in my room. We read books, we talk about colors, and we listen to music--just to name a few of the things we do. However, today Mommy is in the middle of a good book. Let me correct myself; Mommy is always in the middle of a good book. Today she is in the middle of a good book which she cannot seem to put down!

So for my playtime today, Mommy decided I was on my own. Mommy and I went into my room. Mommy laid me on my tummy-time rug. And then, Mommy sat next to me while she buried her nose in her book. But then Mommy got to thinking... "Wouldn't a before and after picture be fun?" Mommy ran and got the camera. This is the before playtime picture.















This is the after playtime picture.














Mommy didn't move anything but my burp cloth (in the event of a drool drip). I had a great time! Sometimes it's nice to play unsupervised. I don't think Mommy is quite finished with her book yet, so I think there's hope for a bit more free-play this afternoon. I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jamey,

Did you get a peek at which book your mommy is reading? I'm kinda curious.

Love,

Auntie Zona