Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!

I thought Mommy might want her special day to last extra long, so I (along with Norah) woke Mommy up bright and early at 6:11 a.m. Looking back, I don't think that was such a good idea. But how was I to know? It's my first Mother's Day, and I wasn't sure how things were supposed to work on such a day.

After our early start, I gave Mommy her card; Dad gave Mommy a card and flowers, too. Mommy liked the flowers and laughed at her cards (in my family, we appreciate funny cards more than serious cards). And then, we had pancakes! Well...everyone had pancakes except for me. I had rice cereal mixed with bananas. Now it's naptime! "Yeah for naptime," says Mommy!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies I know. I'm sure glad God made mommies!

No comments: