Now that I've had foods like sweet potatoes, avocados, and zucchini, rice cereal just isn't that great anymore. To be perfectly honest, it's kind of boring. I make my sad face along with sad noises when I have to eat rice cereal. Mommy said she'll do some reading to see if I have to keep eating rice cereal. Hopefully the book will say I can skip the stuff from here on out!
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Favorite No More
Now that I've had foods like sweet potatoes, avocados, and zucchini, rice cereal just isn't that great anymore. To be perfectly honest, it's kind of boring. I make my sad face along with sad noises when I have to eat rice cereal. Mommy said she'll do some reading to see if I have to keep eating rice cereal. Hopefully the book will say I can skip the stuff from here on out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Jamey,
Sometimes I mashed up bananas for my boys and mixed that in with their rice cereal. They seemed to think that it was pretty yummy. Maybe you could ask your mom if she thinks it would be okay to try that.
Love,
Auntie Zona
P.S. Please tell your mom and dad that your brave cousin Ryan arrived safely in Kuwait. He thinks it is very hot there, very flat and he lives in a room not much bigger than your crib! He says it's like a big sandbox there in the desert. Do you have a sandbox to play in?
Dear Jamey,
You're right, rice cereal is downright boring. My mom mixed it in with all my normal, yummy foods to thicken them up a little and make sure I still got my iron, whatever that is. Maybe your mom will rig it up so that you don't have to taste the rice anymore!
Love,
Jonathan
Post a Comment