I discovered a new, fun game today. Here's how you play: First grab a stacking cup. Then scootch off of your blanket and over to the tile. Next, thwack the stacking cup against the hard floor; it makes a wonderful banging noise. Finally, put a big smile on your face and look around to see who is watching. Besides playing my new game, I spent some time rocking on all fours today. Mommy says it's cause I'm getting ready to crawl. Maybe I am, and maybe I'm not. I'll let you know when I decide if I'm going to crawl.
This afternoon I convinced Mommy that I can say two words. Mommy thinks I can say "ma-ma", and she thinks I can say "hi". The past couple of days, I've been calling "ma-ma-ma" at what Mommy and Daddy call "appropriate times". And then today, when Mommy came into the room, I called out a loud "hi". Naturally, they think I'm brilliant. And in their minds brilliant babies talk early. Yep, I have them fooled--My parents think I know how to say two words! Silly parents!!!
I saved the most exciting news for last. Are you ready? I get to go to the airport again tomorrow evening. You know why? Cause GRANDPA JERE is coming TO PLAY WITH ME!!! I am so excited!!!
1 comment:
you know what jamey, you are a lucky boy. oliver may be newer, but you are WAY more fun to play with, i can tell. i dont think oliver will be into banging cups quite yet, basically, he needs to learn about milk, and well, diaper stuff.
and, you must be a very smart baby. those are excellent words to start with. it makes mama and daddy feel good to know you want to talk to them!
jonas.
Post a Comment