I'm officially a complete roller. Yep, today I started rolling from my back to my tummy on purpose, thus completing my rolling capabilities.I mastered rolling tummy to back when I was younger. Then for the past few days, I've been accidentally rolling from back to tummy. But, today, the accidental roll turned into a purposeful roll. And, let me tell you, my parents are excited!
I started out on my tummy with my face above the "drool catcher", and I rolled all the way around to the tile. By the way, tile isn't really all that soft. This picture is me in the middle of a roll. What a baby I am!
1 comment:
Your Mommy better put away all her pretty things that are in your reach. You are about to start making some really big messes! Just wait until you start crawling, them walking! You'll really be able to get into things. Call us if you need any ideas. . .
Post a Comment