Ever since I was little, I have helped Mommy clean. One of my relatives (Mommy can't remember which one--I have a lot) asked how that worked. Mommy decided it was time to take a picture so everyone could see.(It's not a very good picture. Mommy couldn't get a good view unless we took the picture of us in the mirror. Dad is at class, so he wasn't here to help.)
This is how it works. Mommy straps me in to my carrier (Baby Bojrn--Mommy likes that one the best). And then Mommy vacuums, dusts, or whatever the chores are for the day.
While we were dusting today, Mommy said something very sad. She said that my days of helping in this way are coming to an end. Mommy seems to think I'm too heavy!?! I don't know what the problem is, I'm still pretty little...
1 comment:
maybe it's time for you to graduate to a kelty kids backpack, or a mei tai soft carrier. they both go on your mama's back, and keep the weight on her hips, so even though you get bigger, it doesn't feel so bad. i srill like to get carried in my backpack, and i still fall asleep in it!
jonas
Post a Comment