Mommy couldn't resist putting on another picture before the furniture-rearrange. Mommy says I am the cutest baby in the whole world!!! Mommy also says I'm pretty sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My name is Jamey and these are the adventures my little brother Jack and I have with our puppy-dog named Norah. We try to update our blog every day, but sometimes Mommy decides to clean her floors instead of helping me blog! Can you believe it? Cleaning over blogging?
3 comments:
Jamey, you ARE the cutest baby in the whole world!! At least for a few more weeks. Once Oliver gets here, I might have to change my mind. But don't worry, your Mommy won't change her mind...you'll always be the cutest to her! I loved seeing you yesterday, and I know Uncle Seth did too...he kept saying just how cute you are. We love you!
Love, Aunt Joy
Dear Jamey,
You ARE awfully cute, according to my mom. Guess what? We found my favorite khaki sun hat! Maybe I'll show you on a walk soon.
Love,
Jonathan
jamey, you are incredibly cute, not to mention lucky to have such yummy food your mama makes you.
love,
jonas
Post a Comment