Saturday, May 27, 2006

My first haircut

That's right, Grandma Lou cut my hair! Can you believe it? My hair really needed a cut. It has been getting all tangled and matted while I've been sleeping, and Mommy kept hurting my sweet head trying to get those mats and tangles out. It was kind of a disaster!

Here's a cut-in-progress picture...


















And here's the final result! Grandma Lou even made me a special certificate in honor of my first haircut!














I think I look pretty cute--and a bit grown up! Mommy was a little bit sad to see my curls disappear, but, never fear, she saved them to put in my baby book. Mommy says I look like a little boy now. Of course, I look like a boy, Mommy, cause I AM a boy! Thank you for a wonderful haircut, Grandma Lou!!!

2 comments:

Ava said...

Jamey,
You look so handsome! I love your new do!
Love, Ava

Anonymous said...

Oh Jamey, you look like such a big boy with your hair cut. Grandma Lou did a great job! We are so excited for you that you have a cousin living so close. It's fun to have little cousins so you can teach him stuff.


We love you....Aunt Kendy