Thursday, May 04, 2006

Norah's Cave

My buddy Norah loves "caves". Her favorite cave these days is underneath the coffee table. Yesterday afternoon, I decided to give the cave a try.

It was really quite fun. I could thwack my stacking cup against the table to make a lovely, loud, banging noise. The other fun thing was to reach for and grab the underside of the table--I even tried to do a chin-up!

Norah, however, wouldn't visit the cave while I was in it. I think, perhaps, my puppy thinks this particular cave is a Norah-only spot. So, since I love my puppy, I scootched out from the cave and had some milk!

PS: Yes, I have band-aids on. My Mommy took me for more shots! Enough with the shots already!!!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Hi Jamey,

My favorite cave is under my crib. I can't go back very far because there is stuff under there, but it's a great cave, all the same. I can share it with you if you come over!

Love,
Jonathan

Meggan said...

ouch. shots hurt!