Yesterday was a very busy day! So busy I forgot to blog!We started off the day having muffins with my walking buddies. Spike, Jonathan, and Ava came to play. This picture is of Spike playing in my Exersaucer. He's so smart, cause he knows how to push the music button. I haven't quite figured that out yet. What a great time it was! Norah had the best time playing with Ava. Ava would have a bite or two of Norah's food, and then Norah would have one of Ava's Cherrios. They were such good "sharers". However, the mommies tried to get Norah to stop sharing her food with Ava. I guess it's not good for puppies and babies to share... Who knew?
Then, cause I was eight-months-old yesterday, Mommy and Daddy took me out to lunch. Dad said it was really more like he was taking Mommy out to lunch. It was fun; mostly cause everyone at the restaurant thought I was quite cute!
We stopped by the place where Mommy used to work. The ladies there held me and played with me. Then we went to Dad's office where more ladies held me and played with me! Ladies are great especially when they tell me how cute I am over and over again!
To top off our busy day, Dad and I played together at home while Mommy went to get her haircut. It took a long time for Mommy to get her hair fixed. Dad didn't know what to do, so he tried to put me to bed without any milk! Like that worked! Mommy came home soon after, so, in the end, it was all okay.
Whew! What a day! I'm glad it's the weekend now...I need to rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment