Saturday, June 24, 2006

"Twin" Cousins

Today I went over to Oliver's house. Oliver and I have a few matching outfits, and our mommies wanted to get pictures. Oh, it took so long! Actually, it took forever...

The first picture is us in our t-shirts Grandma Lou and Grandpa Jere brought back from their vacation in Mazatlan, Mexico. Notice that I am holding Oliver's hand--that made the mommies say "oooohhh".

Next came the pictures of us in our tiger rompers. My Mommy found these way before Oliver was born. We gave Oliver his at one of his showers. He told me he couldn't wait until we could wear them and match. Finally, Oliver is here and we can play while wearing our matching clothes!

The other reason we took this picture is so that everyone could see that Oliver is catching up to me. I think I might turn out to be the short one, cause Oliver is growing so tall. That's okay, two of my most favorite people are quite short.

By the time we got to our jungle overalls (mine came from California friends and Oliver's came from Arkansas friends), I was d-o-n-e with pictures! I decided to go play somewhere else. You'd think that would stop the photo session. Not with my Mommy; she thought it was cute I was crawling away. I don't understand girls. Dad says he doesn't understand them either.

PS: Stay tuned for more matching pictures... I'm going to California soon, and I have matching clothes with my other cousin Noah. And...Grandma Lou's friend Kathy sent Oliver and I three matching outfits! The fun will never end for the mommies...

1 comment:

Lora said...

I spy something familiar (monkeys)! I think it is the blanket i made.........
xox
Lora