Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

Since it's Father's Day, I thought I would dedicate this post to my Dad and tell you a little bit about him. He's a great guy, and he's the best Dad in the world! Yesterday, when I was thinking about what to write for my special Father's Day post, I thought of two things: soda and flip-flops.

My Dad plays with me and he reads to me and someday my Dad will let me drink soda. Mommy says, "If you're going to drink soda, you might as well drink poison!" Well, Dad and I both know soda isn't poison. Silly Mommy--soda is yummy!!! Anyway, one of these days, when I'm lots bigger, Dad is going to buy a huge bottle of soda. Dad and I will share the big bottle, and we will drink the whole thing all by ourselves without sharing any with Mommy!!! I cannot wait until I am big!!!
The other thing that is great about my Dad is that he leaves his flip-flops all over the house. This means no matter where I am, there is always something for me to chew on. Flip-flops are the perfect thing to chew, cause they are soft and spongy. I'm not sure why people spend their hard-earned money on baby toys; flip-flops are much cheaper. Mommy doesn't really like me chewing on flip-flops. When she sees me going for Dad's flip-flops, Mommy starts talking about germs. What exactly is a germ? I've never in my whole life seen a germ; I'm not even sure they really do exist. Oh well...Mommy claims she knows more about germs than I do.

Anyway... Daddy, I hope you have a happy Father's Day! And Happy Father's Day to all the other men in my life...Grandpa Jere, Grandpa Patrick, Great-Great Pa's, and all of my uncles who are dads. I wish you a wonderful day!

No comments: