I was hot, fussy, and drooly this afternoon. Mommy put me in my high chair, and then she put ice in my whole-food-feeder and let me have at it. I think what really happened was Mommy needed a break from chasing me. I'm getting pretty fast these days!I like chewing on ice. It's so cold and yummy! It makes me not feel so hot or fussy anymore. Mommy says she wish it took care of drool, too.
By the time I was finished with the ice, I was drenched! Between the melting ice and the drool, my shirt and diaper were quite wet. Mommy cleaned me up, and then it was time for a nap. After my nap, it was time to play chase once again!
1 comment:
Jamey: Love your smile...from California you don't look wet and soggy...just cute! How fun for you to have a "crawling-bud" in Norah.
Post a Comment