Sunday, June 04, 2006

Norah likes peas!!!

Norah loved the peas! But then again, Norah likes most vegetables. Vegetables and bits of cheese are the only kinds of people food Norah is allowed to have. Unless Grandpa Jere is visiting, that is... During those visits, the rules Norah lives by are slightly altered.

Dad thought that if I saw Norah eating and enjoying peas, I might change my mind. Let the record show that I haven't changed my mind. I DO NOT LIKE PEAS!!!

Please, Mommy, throw away all the peas you made for me! Or, if it would make you feel better, you could mail them to the starving children. It's completely up to you...

2 comments:

Meggan said...

jamey! peas, well, at least she *made* you peas. i had to eat the ones in the jar, and BLECH!!! however, when your mama plants peas, you can pick them and eat them fresh! YUM!
just wait
love, jonas

ps. maybe some wasabi would be some help in eating the pureed peas?

Jonathan said...

Jamey,

About the carrots-
Maybe if you told her that they cause bad spitup, she won't make you eat them. I now that your mom hates spitup, and carrots are terrible for that...plus the spitup is orange!

I'll try to come up with an idea for the peas.

Love,
Jonathan