Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Vacuuming without a carrier...

Today I got very sad when Mommy vacuumed our house. Usually, I ride in the Baby Borjn when Mommy is vacuuming, but I am officially too big for Mommy to carry me when she's pushing a vacuum. Mommy ordered us a Mei Tai carrier, but it's not here yet. Mommy says our new carrier will be the perfect solution to making vacuum days happier days.

When I was little I didn't mind vacuums. Now, however, I do mind them, and I don't like them! Norah doesn't like those big, loud things either, so the two of us--Norah and me--stayed in my room together and played while Mommy cleaned the floors.

But then, Mommy decided to vacuum MY room which meant Norah and I went to the living room for Exersaucer time. That's when my world fell apart. I was so sad! I cried real tears! I cried for a long time! Mommy said I actually cried for less than three minutes--well, Mommy, it felt more like thirty-three! Mommy decided she was finished vacuuming my room even though the corners weren't clean yet. Who cares about the corners anyway? I certainly don't! All I cared about was that the vacuuming was over!

And it was...

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Hi Jamey,

I used to hate the vacuum, too, until I realized that it was an indoor lawn mower. (It is still a little scary, though.) I love lawn mowers. Do you love lawn mowers?

Love,
Jonathan