Splashy, splashy, splashy is my favorite thing to do when I'm taking a bath. I kick my feet and wave my arms, and soon the person who is giving me a bath is soaking wet! It's really one of the most fun things.Today Mommy had lots of errands to run. I was on my best behavior until we got to the Post Office. I didn't really feel like being at the Post Office today, so when we got inside, I screamed as loudly as I possibly could. Mommy couldn't convince me to stop making noise, so we had to leave.
Let's just say, Mommy wasn't a happy camper. When Dad came home later, he asked Mommy what he could do to help. Mommy said he could go to the Post Office first thing tomorrow morning. Then Mommy went on to say that Dad will be taking me with him so he, too, can experience the joy of waiting in the long line at the Post Office while holding a baby. I'm not sure why, but I think Dad might be sad he offered to help.
1 comment:
Hi Jamey,
I really don't like waiting in the Post Office line, either. Unfortunately, Mommy thinks I'm old enough to learn what it means to be patient. She's wrong, though...I still don't know how to be patient! Waiting in line is a horrible thing.
Love,
Jonathan
Post a Comment