Sunday, June 25, 2006

Mommy's Little Helper

Whenever Mommy needs a helper, I'm ready to help! Mommy says the "help" I provide is questionable. I think that means I'm the best helper around.

This morning, Mommy decided to sort through my clothes. You see, I'm growing and growing, so we needed to get the next size ready for me to wear.

Mommy packed up my too-small-clothes into the storage bins kept in the garage. I helped by crawling on the clothes and smashing them to make the clothes take up less room. I also unloaded my bath supply basket. I'm pretty handy to have around.

We're saving the clothes just in case Mommy and Daddy ever get over the shock of being parents. If this happens, maybe someday I will have a brother. I don't think we should count on that happening anytime soon...especially since I spit my sweet potatoes all over Mommy at lunchtime.

PS: I'm quickly growing out of my 6-9 month clothes. Today Mommy pulled out the 12 month sizes! For now, I get to wear both sizes, since I'm not quite small enough and not quite big enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a busy helper you are Jamey! You look like you are having so much fun and we are impressed that you are crawling and pulling yourself up (when you feel like it.)Tell your mom a sister would be really really fun!
Love,
Grandma Lou
ps: your mama's flowers are sure pretty.

Jonathan said...

Don't worry, Jamey-
When you have your first birthday, your mom will be sad that you're not a baby anymore, and she might like to have another one around someday when you are bigger. Like, maybe when you're in kindergarten.
Love,
Jonathan