At lunch today, I still didn't like peas. That's three times now that I haven't liked peas. When will Mommy get a clue? I wonder...Tomorrow is my buddy Norah's birthday. In honor of the birthday, Mommy and I are making sugar cookie cutouts to share with Bosley's (Norah's twin brother) family. We're going to cut out the cookies in the shape of a dog's bone. They are going to be so cute.
So I could help better, Mommy let me hold one of her clean scrapers while she mixed up the cookie dough. I'm such a good helper.
Now I must nap so I am well-rested for this evening. I have big plans this evening. I'm taking Grandma Lou and Grandpa Jere out to dinner! We're going to have Mexican food. But, best of all, Grandma Lou and Grandpa Jere are spending the night!!! How fun is that! So fun, in fact, I might be too excited to sleep for my nap!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Norah!
You are such a funny puppy!
You make me giggle every time I see you!
Love, Ava
Jamey,
Did they let you eat beans? I sure hope so.
Love,
Jonathan
Post a Comment